As a member of Coastal Learning Partnership, a number of our policies are determined by the Trust Board. Those policies can be accessed on the Partnership website here and include the following policies:
- Anti Fraud and Corruption
- Behaviour Principles, Reasonable Force and Exclusions Management
- Charging and Remissions
- Data Protection (Data Protection information and Privacy Notices can be found here)
- Educational Visits Policy
- Enhancing Provision with Animals in School
- First Aid and Medical Conditions Managing Medication - March 2023
- Freedom of Information Publication Scheme
- Health and Safety Policy - March 2023
- IT and Communication Systems
- PSHE (including Relationships, Sex Education and Health Education)
- School Catering Nutrition Policy - March 2023
- Special Educational Needs and Disability
Statutory accounts, reports and funding agreements can be found here.
The following are those Partnership-wide policies which require school-specific content as well as those policies which are entirely local to our school. Some policies bear references to our previous Trust. These policies will be developed by Coastal Learning Partnership in due course. In the meantime, the policy shown here remains valid for our school.
If you want to know our policy on an area that is not listed, or you would like a paper copy of a particular policy, please ask the school office.